Throughout the year the Scout Group get involved in a number of events to raise money for new and maintaining existing equipment, pay running costs, provide cheaper or free activities for the children as well as supporting the community.
It would be great if you were able to come along and lend a hand, whether it be on the Fundraising Committee, plan or be involved in the preparation for an event or come along on the day.
Using this page as well as the diary we would like to make you aware of what we are doing.
Saturday 28 November 2015 - Winter Festival Lantern Parade
- Join us at the Bandstand by HM Foam enjoy our tasty hotdogs or burgers, perhaps try a hot chocolate, tea or coffee, maybe a warming mulled wine or cider. Enjoy the lantern parade with our fantastic scout group see their eye catching lanterns.
Saturday 14 May 2016 - Lions Duck Race
- Come and visit us at The Wharf enjoy a fun family day out watch the ducks race down the River Marden
Saturday 4 June 2016 - Calnefest
- Join us at the Calne Recreation ground for a great family day out with fantastic music and events going on throughout the day.
Saturday 25 June 2016 - Summer Festival and Carnival
- Find us in town enjoy our tasty hotdogs, burgers and bacon rolls while you watch the carnival.
Saturday 30 July 2016 - Annual Motorcycle Meet
- We will be serving delicious food including cream teas at the Scout Hall, Quarr Barton. Also there will be a secure helmet and leathers storage facility for a small fee.
- These events generate over £1000 and sometimes involve no cooking!! There are also activities that you can all get involved in from Beavers through to Scouts, so we will update this page later in the year.